Cedar Class Information
- Reading books and records must be handed in every Thursday morning with a minimum of three reads recorded with an adult.
- Other homework (when given) must be handed in every Thursday morning. Your child will receive weekly spellings to learn but they are also expected to practice their multiplication tables and common exception words regularly too. Little and often is ideal.
- There will be a spelling test every Wednesday which will test pupils' knowledge of phonic sounds and common exception words.
- If your child reads a minimum of 3x per week then they will become a 'Royal Reader' earning themselves a crown, be first to do everything, have extra play that day and abe treated to an afternoon snack!
- PE is every Friday morning. Please ensure your child has an indoor and outdoor PE kit ready to use in the academy on this day. The outdoor kit will be used if the hall is unavailable for any reason.