Application now closed
Temporary Admin Assistant
to cover maternity leave from September 2018
33.75 hours per week term time only
hours of work: 8.30am to 3.45pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £12815 per annum
Closing date: 12 noon on 6th July 2018
We are looking to appoint a temporary admin assistant to cover maternity leave in a busy school office, who can assist with administration, pupil welfare and communications with staff, parents and the general public.
Thrunscoe Primary Academy has an ethos which promotes care and support and which focuses on child centred learning. As a team member you will be required to:
• work co-operatively within an experienced admin team to deliver support and provide information to our pupils and their parents and carers
• organise and prioritise your workload
• think independently
• work to a high level of accuracy
• communicate effectively with pupils, parents and carers, staff and outside agencies
• maintain confidentiality at all times
We will provide the successful candidate with:
• high quality professional development.
• up to date equipment
• fellow team members who are supportive and committed to developing the school.
You must have:
• experience of working within a busy office environment,
• good communications skills,
• the ability to relate well to children,
• effective IT skills
• experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel in the workplace
• minimum of GCSE grade 3 or equivalent in maths and english.
Further information is available in the pack below.
To apply please use the academy’s application form available below or from the academy office.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers