Cedar Class Information
- Reading books and records must be handed in every Monday morning with a minimum of three reads recorded with an adult.
- Homework must be handed in every Monday. Your child will receive weekly spellings to learn but they are also expected to practice their multiplication tables and common exception words regularly too. Little and often is ideal.
- There will be a spelling test every Monday.
- If your child reads a minimum of 3x per week then they will become a 'Royal Reader' earning themselves a crown, extra play at the end of the term and an activity of their choice.
- PE is every Thursday morning. Please ensure your child has an indoor and outdoor PE kit ready to use in school on this day. The outdoor kit will be used if the hall is unavailable for any reason.